Chief Operating Officer
Jason HannaRead More
Chief Operating Officer
(905) 275-2505 Ext. 225
Patrick YasharRead More
Director of Golf
(905) 275-2505 Ext. 237
Food & Beverage
Michael BinnsRead More
Food & Beverage Manager
(905) 275-2505 Ext. 244
Catering & Banquets
Catering ManagerRead More
(905) 275-2505 Ext. 266
Chris BouwersRead More
Course and Property Manager
(905) 275-2505 Ext. 226
Teresa FernandesRead More
(905) 275-2505 Ext. 243
Credit Valley Golf & Country Club offers various exciting career paths, a professional and fun work environment, competitive wages, and complimentary parking.
We are currently hiring for the following positions. Full descriptions are listed below:
- Maintenance/Cleaner – Full Time
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or the hiring manager listed in the job description. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
While we thank you for your interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Credit Valley Golf & Country Club is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We ensure that all individuals are treated equally, respectfully and with integrity.
Maintenance/Cleaner – Full Time
Maintenance/Cleaner team member reports directly to the Maintenance/Facility Manager and is responsible for the general upkeep of the clubhouse, inside and out. The team member must also be able to communicate effectively with members and staff to guarantee a positive clubhouse experience.
Typical hours are from 12 noon to 8:30 pm, although hours may vary.
Please apply to Scott Correia, Maintenance Manager
- Clean and/or vacuum carpets
- Inspect and clean all clubhouse washrooms
- Wash, fold and restock towels for locker rooms, swimming pool and fitness area
- Clean all showers, hot tubs and steam rooms in locker rooms
- Remove snow and salt all clubhouse entrances. (Seasonal)
- Clean and maintain all course washrooms. 6th, 14th and Halfway House (Seasonal)
- Deliver supplies to Halfway House when needed. (Seasonal)
- Change rooftop air filters for kitchen exhaust and air handling units.
- Remove, clean and maintain ceiling tiles throughout clubhouse
- Maintain hot tub and swimming pool chemical and cleaning records daily. (Skim, vacuum, and pool decks)
- Maintain and make general repairs to plumbing fixtures, furniture, electrical and air handling systems.
- Repair damages to walls, clean scuffs and paint when necessary.
- Maintain fitness and workout areas. (Dust and mop floors and equipment)
- Wash and clean windows inside and out
- Empty and clean all clubhouse garbage bins
- Sweep entrances and walkways, remove litter
- Dust all furniture and picture frames throughout the clubhouse
- Replace burnt and faulty light bulbs, ballasts and transformers
- Replenish soap dispensers and air fresheners as required
- Clean receiving area in all seasons from loose garbage and cardboard.
- Power wash and blow off all patios and outdoor furniture as needed. (Seasonal)
- Store and un-store patio furniture. (Seasonal)
- Replace propane cylinders on fire pits and BBQ’s as needed. (Seasonal)
- Assist with BBQ and tent placements for tournaments and functions. (Seasonal)
- Receive orders for cleaning supplies.
- Report any equipment breakdowns to the Maintenance/Facility Manager
- Performs all work in a safe, cautious and professional manner. Wear personal protective equipment (as required) and use all machine safety guards at all times. Heavy lifting, kneeling and bending are involved.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Facility Manager
- Ability to work with chemicals and solvents
- Must have sufficient physical strength and ability to independently and repeatedly lift and carry up to 50lbs, move and push objects weighing up to 75 pounds and lift, move and carry objects weighing more than 75 pounds with assistance
- Service-oriented – courteous and friendly
- Must be able to perform work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Work efficiently while managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Must have no difficulty with sitting, standing, climbing stairs, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
The Credit Valley Golf and Country Club is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, we will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
All of our Accessibility Policies, including our Customer Service Policy which outlines the use of service animals and support persons at the Club are available by request.